Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Making a List... Checking it Twice

I'm starting to work out all of the details of Emme's first birthday party this spring. Right now I'm just thinking of the theme (bees!) and obsessively surfing Pinterest, looking for cute DIY ideas (and let me tell you... wowsers... a lot to chose from there!) Of course in my pinning, I keep coming across great free printables for all sorts of things - checklists, party themes, household decorations, etc., and that leads me to announce two things: 1) I've requested a Partytopia pinterest log-in so that I can pin to my heart's content and you all can follow me there. 2) I'll be adding a printables section to this website to categorize some of these Pinterest gems in one place, plus I'll probably add some of my own. As a caveat, I am no graphic artist, but hopefully I'll be able to come up with some cute things that you can make your own. Free of charge, of course... 'cause I'm big-hearted and generous like that. :) If you come across great printables that you would like for me to share, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment