Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Serious in the New Year

Deep inside... deep inside... I have a blogger hiding in me deep inside....

Ok - so that's a terrible pun on a song I haven't sung since I was a kid. But you get the point. I really do want this site to be a party planning resource extraordinaire, so I'm going to make a New Year's commitment to regularly post gems on here. I mean, I'm a Pinterest addict, so finding inspiration shouldn't be remotely difficult, right?! :)

I do have some news to share. First, the coat closet to home office renovation is complete! Hubby surprised me with the custom remodel on Christmas Eve Eve. How he managed to do a construction project in my own house, under my own nose, without me knowing is still beyond me. But oh I how I love the space! I have a few more accessories to throw on the wall, and then I will take pictures to share with you all here.

Second, I am thrilled to be working with a great friend, excellent baby-sitter and best house- and dog-sitter a gal could wish for to help plan her July wedding. She has agreed to allow me to share the boards on here, so look for those next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment